Shane White has been booked and is waiting to see the judge for his initial appearance. At that time, his defense attorney asked for the bond amount to be lowered because his client is considered indigent. The prosecution would not agree to this, so a bond hearing was set for the following Thursday. This will give the prosecution and defense enough time to gather evidence and make their case. Assume you are the judge for this assignment. Consider the following: 400-600 word count
- In your own words, define and explain the concept of bail.
- What are 23 examples of bond? Explain.
- What should the prosecution present to support its argument? Why? Explain in detail.
- What should the defense present to support its argument? Why? Explain in detail.
- After comparing and contrasting the opposing views, what would your decision