For this paper assignment you are to write a brief defense of a moral position (an answer) taken on one of the following questions. You must select one or two (no more) of the following questions to write upon.
- Is abortion morally wrong, or is it morally permissible?
- Does the fetus have the same moral standing (i.e. require the same moral consideration) as a person, or does the fetus have some different moral standing?
- Do fathers have as much say as mothers in deciding if an abortion should be performed, or does the mother have sole or superior say in the decision
- Is gay marriage morally permissible, or is it wrong (regardless of its legal standing)?
- Assuming that lawmakers could all come to an agreement on how to legally regulate the practice of prostitution (for adult male and female prostitutes), would it be morally wrong to do so or is it morally permissible?