Identify a current (published within the last three years) leadership book that you will use in the Portfolio Project; submit the reference for your chosen book in standard APA formatting along with your name and a one-paragraph explanation of why you chose this particular publication.
This Portfolio Milestone comprises the following four (4) elements:
- title and reference pages
- an introduction of the paperâ€™s purpose
- outline I:
- One to two introductory paragraphs using proper APA citation formats.
- An alphanumeric* outline of the scholarly research strategy associated with the Portfolio Project, option 1 (see the full description in the Module 8 folder)
- The outline should be detailed enough to guide your instructor or another scholar to gather targeted scholarly, governmental, and industry data to complete the Portfolio management report.
- outline II:
- One to two introductory paragraphs using proper APA citation formatting.
- A full sentence* outline for the critical analysis of the leadership book chosen for the Module 1 Portfolio Milestone.
*Resources related to alphanumeric and full sentence outlines are found in the link below.
Please see attachment for the project information