You can subscribe to Podcasts through ITunes or other platforms such as GooglePlay, Sirius XM or online through their website. These reviews will be public for your fellow classmates to read as well. You need to listen to at least three episodes of one of the following podcasts and write a 500-word review of the podcast. It should be clearly organized, well written, proper grammar and sentence structure, and engaging for readers. No citations required. Indicate on the cover page of your assignment, the podcast you reviewed, the three episodes you listened to including date and title, and your name.
Podcasts: (select ONE of the following for your review)
- Spark: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spark-from-cbc-radio/id263242885?mt=2&i=1000396822810
- Nonprofits are Messy: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nonprofits-are-messy-lessons-in-leadership-fundraising/id1088587697?mt=2&i=1000395535384
- TED Radio Hour: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ted-radio-hour/id523121474?mt=2&i=1000375100940
- The Science of Social Media: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-science-of-social-media/id1153119945?mt=2
- Social Good Instigators: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/social-good-instigators-podcast/id1030520794?mt=2
- Stanford Social Innovation Review: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/stanford-social-innovation/id990835722?mt=2
- Aspen Ideas to Go: https://www.aspenideas.org/podcast
Let me know which you have picked please.