Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that illustrates how people create growth and find meaning out of trauma and suffering.
Create a mock case study of a client who is a survivor of a traumatic event and who has overcome the experience, and is now demonstrating resilience and overall wellbeing.
Include and discuss the following concepts:
- Introduce the concept of resilience.
- Describe the event the client experienced.
- Discuss how the client interpreted and overcame the event by use of meaning-making, sense-making and benefit-finding.
- Discuss the post-traumatic growth the client experienced.
- Explain the role of resilience in protecting wellbeing.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- Positive and Negative Emotions brief discussions
- Positive Emotions Undo Negative Emotions brief discussion
- Positive Emotions and Health Resources brief discussion
- This article focused on health promoting behaviors, but there are many other types of coping strategies (e.g. psychological as well as physical)? Do you think that men and women might use different coping strategies in response to stress? Why do you think that might be?
- Sources of Resilience in Adulthood and Later Life brief discussion
- Resilience brief discussion.
- Self-Acceptance brief discussion
- How might misunderstanding of resilience research lead to victim-blaming?
100 words each