As you have begun to explore Microsoft Access these past several weeks, you may have encountered challenges with using the software. In these cases, it can be beneficial to share your experiences with colleagues and exchange tips and tricks for using Access.
In this Discussion, you consider your work with Access so far and reflect on the areas that were difficult for you. You also consider areas where you could provide useful advice for others.
- Review the steps of planning and creating a database using Microsoft Access.
- Identify an area or step in Access that you have found to be confusing and determine what you could ask a colleague to help clarify the process.
- Consider an aspect of creating a database, query, or report using Microsoft Access that is easy for you, or a solution to a problem you found on your own. With this in mind, develop a tip for using Access that can assist your colleagues.
Post by tomorrow 07/05/2016 a minimum of 550 words with 3 references
1) your question about using Microsoft Access.
2) Describe your challenges and success with creating tables, designing queries, or generating reports in Access, including what you found easy and what areas were the most challenging.