Use Microsoft Project to:
- Update the project plan from Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirements, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks each consisting of five to ten (5-10) sub-tasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize how information systems represent a key source of competitive advantage for organizations.
- Develop information systems-related activities to maximize the business value within and outside the organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic issues and practices in the information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.