- Identify each personâ€™s class, race, and gender, supporting your work with the text and/or outside resources.
- What role has class, race, and gender played in their lives? How do you see these stratifiers as playing a role, even if the interviewee is unaware of it?
- Apply one of the sociological perspectives to the individualsâ€™ lives. Why did you choose this particular perspective? How does it explain each personâ€™s life and life choices?
- What are some of the benefits and limitations to using interview as a research methodology?
- Analyze each personâ€™s specific components of culture and relate them to his/her stratified position in society.
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.