- The ancient scriptures from India that form the basis for Hinduism (and Buddhism) are the ___________.
- Mohandas Gandhi preached about the importance of _______________, which included marches, hunger strikes, demonstrations, and publicity; this was borrowed by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Buddhists believe reality exists in three characteristics: constant change; lack of permanent identity, and _________.
- For Buddhists, liberation from decay and pain is called _______________.
- Jainists believe in ____________, who are seen as crossing-makers or spiritual guides.
- Sikhism is widely viewed as a blend of parts of Hinduism and ___________.
- The primary book of Sikh scripture is the _________, which they venerate, believing it contains the living spirits of ten gurus.
- For Daoists and Confucianists, _____________ is the representation of two opposite but complementary characteristics.
- Confucianism, Daoism, and Buddhism are collectively known as the ____________.
- Shinto began to separate from Buddhism following ______________.
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.