1. Please clearly claim the work using a lens.
2. Please place your thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.
3. Your first body paragraph should introduce your lens. Then refine your lens. By this, I mean focus your lens on the specific things that you are focusing on in the work.
4. Your topic sentences should be related to the work + lens.
5. In your paper, you must refer to all three sections of the book, as well as the ending of the work.
6. Your critique should include your own analysis as well as research. Your definition and summary of your critical lens, as well as specific references to your lens in the body paragraphs should be researched and cited.
1250 to 1500 words, double spaced, Times New Roman font.