Key Assignment Draft
Based on the Unit 3 Individual Project, identify potential project risks, analyze and evaluate project risks, and come up with a project risk matrix. Update your MS Project file to adjust the tasks and schedules based on the project risks.
- Some common risks include staffing, schedule, and budget.
- Identify major project risks, and analyze and evaluate the risks based on probabilities and impacts.
- Come up with a risk management strategy
- Put all of the risk management information in a risk matrix.
- Adjust any project schedule in the MS Project file based on project risks.
Submit the revised MS Project file in Project format or PDF format and a Word file for the risk matrix. Save the files as Unit 4 files.