Create a 700- to 1,050-word tour guide describing the places and artifacts that the tourists will see.
- Visit at least three cities in the ancient Greek world (this includes Greece, Crete, and modern Turkey), and describe what can be found in each.
- Three specific pieces of ancient Greek sculpture
- Artifacts from a mixture of the Bronze Age, the Golden Age, and the Hellenistic Greek periods
- Three specific pieces of ancient Roman architecture (not limited to the city of Rome, but built by Romans)
- Discuss two pieces of Roman literature. The tourists will need to be entertained during those long drives through the countryside!
- Explain the significance of each place or artifact discussed on the tour.
- Include at least five images to illustrate your guide.