Reflection Exercise Instructions
In this assignment, you will reflect on and demonstrate what you have learned over the duration of this course by responding to 3 questions of your choice from the following list:
- What are significant steps in the criminal justice process from the point of view of both prosecution and the defendant?
- How are the federal and state judicial systems alike and different?
- Who are the institutional representatives involved in the criminal process? Explain their duties and necessity in the process.
- What are factors influencing the decision makers and participants in the criminal justice process?
- How are biblical principles integrated in criminal justice processes?
For each of the questions you choose to answer, you must respond using 250300 words. You must cite at least 1 source in addition to your textbook per question in current APA formatting. Sources must be peer-reviewed and published within the last 10 years. A reference a page must also be included for the in-text citations used.