1. Files can be created on the Android file system with different permissions. These permissions specify how a file is accessed. Permission modes are most commonly used when creating files. List and define the different permission modes.
2. What are some of the ways Android applications can create and use directories and files to store their data?
3. What are some of the best practices when working with files on the Android file system?
4. What is the top-level directory for storing Android application data on the Android file system?
5. Why use the SharedPrefences class?