Interpersonal Communications seminar option 2
PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC// I AM VERY LOW ON POINTS IN THIS CLASS PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW EVERYTHING.
listen to this recorded seminar for 07/07/2016 I will msg you my sign ins
The Seminar in Unit 5 focuses on the types and principles of nonverbal communication and how it can affect understanding of the message.
Please come to Seminar prepared to discuss the following:
- What are the different types of nonverbal communication?
- What are the principles of nonverbal communication, and why are they important to understanding?
- After completing the Reading, are there any nonverbal cues that you had not thought of before? How about dress, ornamentation, furniture, use of color, space, decorative style?
- Are all nonverbal cues (such as emoticons, bold type, underlining, writing in all capitals) appropriate for all electronic communication? Why or why not?
- Since the goal of all communication is to share meaningful messages, how can you be sure your intended messages get across in electronic settings such as your classroom?
- What do nonverbal cues such as typos, grammar, errors, and poor editing say about the writer?
- When verbal and nonverbal communication contradict each other in a message, which do you believe? Why?