Refer to the Scenario for Assignments (SEE BELOW).
The first step in the training process is to conduct a training needs analysis (TNA). The TNA consists of three phases: Organizational Analysis, Operational Analysis, and Person Analysis.
When conducting the TNA for your organization, consider the following questions:
- What areas or steps of the analysis process would you expand for the organization?
- Are there any areas or steps of the analysis process that you would remove?
- What data needs to be collected in order to conduct the analysis?
Revise Assignment 1 (ORDER 17168i) based on your professors feedback. (Revision is not included in the required page count.)
Write a (4) page paper in which you:
2. Develop a training needs analysis (TNA) template. Include the methods and tools you would use for the following phases:
- Organizational Analysis
- Operational Analysis (Task or Job Analysis)
- Person Analysis (Audience Analysis)
- Determine at least three (3) types of questions you need to ask during each phase of the TNA, providing a rationale for the questions.
4. Explain the process of your TNA and any changes or additions you would make to the model provided in the text.
5. Include at least three (3) relevant peer-reviewed references (published within the last five  years)from material outside the textbook