Units 1-3 Extra Credit Opportunity
For this unit, you will explore career opportunities through two certifications available in in the field of accounting.
Using the links provided, read to discover information about each certification, write your responses to the questions in a Word document, and submit your responses.
These extra credit assignments are due in Unit 3 with the unit exam.
1 Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Answer the following questions:
- What career opportunities are available as a CPA?
- What skills does a CPA need?
- What is the salary range for a CPA?
- How does one become a CPA?
2 Certified Managerial Accountant (CMA)
- What career opportunities are available as a CMA?
- What skills does a CMA need?
- What is the salary range for a CMA?
How does one become a CMA?