Please answer the following questions in a 200-word response minimum. Try your best to reference the text I will message you privately for how to access the text book. Or you can access it at this link (it may take some time to load): https://vk.com/doc257194956_437096191?hash=744dc3a08c6c00873f&dl=fdb9fff13f8ef8f1b1
- What is homeostasis? Use the following topic and discuss in detail how it is related to homeostasis in the human body.
- Organisms have evolved physiologically and anatomically to adapt. Choose THREE of the following systems that are discussed in your textbook (primarily in chapters 21-27), and for each one briefly explain how it has specifically allowed humans to adapt to our environment.
? Urinary System
? Integumentary System
? Endocrine System
? Skeletal System
? Circulatory System
? Muscular System
? Respiratory System
? Lymphatic and Immune System
? Digestive System
? Reproductive System
? Nervous System
- Watchthe video provide din the link below
Please make a statement about what you saw in the video and reflect with a notable response. Here is the link: https://www.khanacademy.org/partner-content/crash-course1/partner-topic-crash-course-bio-ecology/crash-course-biology/v/crash-course-biology-118
- Please use the link below to answer the following question; What are the functions of the major organs in the human body?
- Please use the link below to answer the following question; How do these organs work in the body?