1.What is the difference between object-oriented software engineering and conventional software engineering?
2. What is the capability maturity model integration (CMMI)? What are the maturity levels?
3.Software engineering is a discipline that researches, and applies engineering processes to increase software _________, and _______________, and reduce ___________________ to market (PQCT).
4.Software engineering entails three (3) fundamental paths of activity. They are ____________, __________,and ______________.
5. Project management activities include effort estimation, planning and scheduling, risk management, __________, and ______________.
6. The software development process involves identification of business needs, feasibility analysis, ___________, system design, implementation, testing and deployment of a software product or system.
7. SQA ensures that requirements, design, implementation and the final software product and other artifacts meet ______________.
8. Requirements specify an array of capabilities a software development project must _______________.
9. A software process is an outline that specifies _____________ of activities to perform in order to produce high-quality software within a planned timeframe and budget.
10. A software methodology describes _____________, ____________ performed to complete activities during phases of a software process.
11. The iterative and incremental development processes of agile methods permit frequent __________
to requirements and documentation.
12 The prototyping process addresses the problem of _______________ of delivered software from specificed requirements.