Interview a leader of choice. Examples of leaders can include, but are not limited to, former or current managers or supervisors, educational leaders, civic/business leaders, and religious leaders. This interview can take place via phone, via e-mail, or in person.
After conducting the interview, create a leadership profile of chosen leader within a PowerPoint presentation (5-6 slides). Be sure to include the following in your individual leadership profile:
1.A slide that introduces your chosen leader
2.A summary of the answers to the interview questions
3.A description of the leadership model with which the leader seems most closely aligned
- What qualities should a leader have?
- What Qualities should an employee have?
- Who had the most influence on your leadership style? Why?
- What is the role of effective communication in Leadership?
- What is your leadership style? Why?
- How have previous leaders affected the way you lead? Why?