Anwser both question in seperate word ducument
- What would you want to study? If you could create a poll or survey, what would your topic be? minimum of 100 words apa
Describe your population (the type of person you want), sample (n = ?), one to three questions you would ask, and how you would graph the results.
- Students, please review the following topics. Post your answers and discuss amongst your peers about what you learned this week.
- This probability distribution shown below relates to the number of times a person goes to a local coffee shop per day. What is the expected mean (average) number of times a person goes to a local coffee shop per day?
- What is the area equal to under a normal curve distribution?
- What does the Central Limit Theorem say about the traditional sample size that separates a large sample size from a small sample size?
- What is inferred by the 95% confidence interval of the mean?
- What happens to the confidence interval as the sa