Jim, from the Phase 4 Key Assignment, has decided to stay in the 21st century. He has not been able to stay out of trouble and has broken into 2 homes and stolen the following items:
- The keys to a new car
- Five hundred dollars in cash
- An expensive watch
Again, he has come to the attention of the juvenile justice system. In this court, there are 2 opposing factors. The first factor depends upon a purely psychological view. The second factor depends upon a purely sociological view. These 2 factors will argue in court why he fits their reasoning of why he committed the crime.
- Based on instructor feedback and peer review, revise your Phase 4 Key Assignment accordingly.
- Next, add to your Key Assignment by addressing the following questions in 500–750 words:
- Which psychological theory best explains Jim’s behavior? Discuss in detail, your reasons for this choice. Discuss the type of treatments Jim may receive for this particular theory.
- Which sociological theory best explains Jim’s behavior ? Discuss in detail, your reasons for this choice. Discuss the type of treatments Jim may receive for this particular theo