- Why is lead compensation important in a bridge circuit?
- What are the advantages to using a bridge with all elements active? (Notes and Handouts)
- Given a two element active bridge with one element at 200.8 ohms and the other elements all at 200 ohms and a reference voltage of 10 VDC what is the output across the bridge show all work. (Notes, Handouts)
- What is Slew Rate?
- If we had a large CNC unit with a 0.05 in/sec velocity would this be acceptable how do you determine if it is acceptable.
- What are the symptoms of a failing internal bearing in terms of vibration measurement? How would you measure this to make this determination include information on a complete vibratory measurement system with the ability to record and reproduce data.
- Draw a temperature sensing circuit using the LM35 to convert 25° C into 2.5VDC.
- How would you calibrate a vacuum pressure sensor draw out a picture and use real devices (Name and model number) in your answer.
- Name at least 4 ways to measure flow?
- How many pulses does it take to rotate the Stepper Motors you used in class 33.5 degrees? Show a diagram of the signals required to step the motor.
- Explain the difference between a time domain signal and a frequency domain signal.
- When would you select the frequency domain signal over the time domain signal.
- Why do we use a PID controller?
- In a control system the safety loop should be (part of) or (external to) the main control loop?
- Make a simple drawing which shows stable, unstable and neutral conditions.
- Discuss the concept of an alias signal and how do we prevent this from occurring.
- Given (s-3)/(s+5) as the transfer function of a system is it stable, plot the poles and zeros.
- What were your constants for the ping pong ball lab what method did you use to achieve your results.
- Describe how the stepper motor controller you built works.
Is this part of your assignment? ORDER NOW
Philanthropicprofessor.org is a marketplace platform to connect students with tutors for their academic needs. Our network of tutors will help make study error-free with accurate grammar, context, guidelines, and everything in between. Enjoy top-quality academic guidance by the veteran specialists.