You would like to change the electoral system of Nigeria. In order to do so you need to know the institutional setting. Describe the institutional pathway that a law should travel in order for that to happen.
The students should develop a paper that should be structured as a lobbying strategy. To do that the students should:
- Identify a problem that will require an exercise of influence over a decision-making institution.
- Define the goals of the strategy.
- Describe the institutional setting that they will operate in.
- Identify the stakeholders- outline the target groups, supporters, allies or enemies.
- Identify subgoals and priorities.
- Outline the specific actions with regards the strategy
- Mandatory Format: Times New roman 12 pts. font, 1.5 line spacing, Please the essay show be in 5 page